Western Cape, South Africa. With over 200km Specially designed and developed trails that showcase the History and splendour of Paarl, Wellington and surroundings, you will not only get to experience one of the most beautiful areas in South Africa but visit some of the really amazing places that make this area so attractive.
As the Trail Designers, Developers and Managers what better way to see and enjoy these trails than with the very people who created them. Enjoy jaw dropping Views, experience the hospitality of over 50 landowners and experience the true inspiration of what makes this area and its people so special.
When we decided to offer guided experiences we really wanted to give visitors a taste of everything, and this was no small feat with so much on offer, and so we have created 8 experience packages that cater for all fitness levels and tastes. Whether you are a die-hard Mountain bikers looking for thrilling single-track, a bunch of mates looking to enjoy a day out on awesome trails with great food or a pumped up adventurer looking to experience as much as you can in a limited time, Paarl has it all
Some of the Unique features of our experiences include:
- Experiencing some of the best parts of over 200km of custom built trails in the area
- Visiting some of the top rated wine farms and cycling through the very vineyards that produce some of the best wines in the world
- Spectacular Olive Orchards
- 2 nature reserves including the Paarl Mountain
- Various other Farms that include Cattle, Alpacas, Equestrian, Sheep, Ostriches, Livestock
- Enjoying the sounds and tastes of the endless list of local restaurants and bistros
- A Very long list of Attractions that include museums, Gallery’s, Curios, and various other Artisans
- Cycling through environmentally sensitive areas filled with Fynbos, Renosterveld and a host of other fauna and flora
- Breath-taking views of the simonsberg, Table Mountain , Franschhoek, Du Toits Kloof, Perdeberg and Paarl to name a few
So book and experience now and come and experience a little piece of our Heaven.
- Our Experiences must have a minimum of 2 people
- If you do not have a bike we offer bike rental options ( extra charge applies )
- If you cannot get to and from the Start venue of each experience we do have a professional shuttle service on offer ( extra charge applies )